Bookings and deposits
To secure a cabin reservation, we require a deposit equal to the cost of the first night’s accommodation. Deposits are payable by credit card at the time of booking.
Our site bookings do not require a deposit to secure the reservation.
For medium- to long-term cabin and site bookings, we may require part or full payment upfront – we’ll notify you if this is the case.
While we endeavour to accommodate requests for your favourite site or cabin, we can’t guarantee that it will be available for you. We reserve the right to move reservation locations in response to park capacity and park safety.
Upon booking, your reservation is secured and reserved for the full duration of your stay.
If you should need to cancel your booking or part of your booking for any reason, we charge the following fees to the credit card used to make the booking:
- Bookings or parts of bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the arrival date: we charge a $30 administration fee and will refund any deposits or other payments
- Bookings or parts of bookings cancelled within 72 hours prior to the arrival date, or after arrival: we retain the deposit, or the equivalent of the cost of the first night’s accommodation (as we’re unable to sell that cabin or site while your reservation is in place)
Some of our cabins are pet friendly – please enquire directly with us when booking.
All of our sites are pet friendly.
A few commonsense rules apply to all pets onsite:
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times when on park property.
- Any disturbances, such as barking, must be kept to an absolute minimum.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the park facilities such as amenities, camp kitchen and laundry.
- You are responsible for all property damage and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Inverell Caravan Park and its entities, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet’s actions.
- Any evidence of pets inside cabins without prior agreement will incur an additional cleaning fee of $100. Not all of the park’s cabins are pet friendly.
Check-in and Check-out
Our check-in and check-out times help to ensure we have time to maintain the park grounds and facilities between stays. If you require an alternative time, please reach out to us to request this. Standard times are:
- Cabin check-in 2pm-5pm
- Site check-in midday-5pm
- Cabin and site check-out by 10am
(late departures will incur additional fees, unless agreed to prior)
Please remember to drop your key tag back to the office before you head off!
- Each cabin and site at the park is allocated parking for one vehicle only. Any additional cars, trailers, motorbikes or any other vehicles, for guests and visitors, must be parked offsite.
- The park speed limit is max 10km/hour. Please stick to this walking-pace speed – this keeps children and other guests safe, and creates a quiet and relaxing park for all.
- General waste from cabins and sites needs to be bagged and placed into the red-lid bins.
- Recycling waste from cabins and sites is to be left unbagged and placed into the yellow-lid bins
- Any camping equipment, van equipment or other large items cannot be placed in or near the park bins. If you have large items please let us know and we can assist.
Cleaning and damage
Any damage to park equipment, facilities or landscaping will be charged at replacement cost to the credit card used at the time of booking. Please help us to care for our park! In addition:
- A fee of $100 will be charged for smoking in cabins
- A fee of $100 will be charged where excess cabin cleaning is required
General park policies
- Children are to be supervised by an adult at all times, especially in the pool area
- Between 9pm – 7am noise must be kept to a minimum
- Smoking is not permitted in any cabins or in any of the park facilities such as amenities, camp kitchen and laundry. If smoking on your cabin deck, cabin doors and windows must be shut, to avoid incurring the excess cleaning charge for smoke odour in the rooms.
- Clothes lines are provided at the amenities block. No clothes lines are to be attached to trees, vans, posts or fences
- No glass is permitted in the pool area
Our office hours are 9am – 5pm. Please give us a call on (02) 6722 3036.